If people require their vision correction, it is necessary to wear suitable glasses. Many consumers consider them as a fashion accessory. Take time to choose the best pair that flatters your face shape. There are specific tips and hints that will help you.
- Think about their shape and proportion. Make sure that the upper frame part of eyeglasses mimics the natural line of your eyebrow. For example, if it is a bit arched, they should have a complementary arch on their lens top.
- Create the illusion of an oval face. If your jawline is slim, buying and wearing aviator glasses is a poor idea because their frames are broad at their top. This means that they will make your jaw look much slimmer. Square jawlines can’t be fitted with a square frame or lens type. Round styles will make your round face look bad. The best solution you have is to look for the frame that is broad at its eye line because it will make your face look oval.
- Your eyes should get the broadest range of vision. This rule is applied to all modern eyeglasses, including the progressive ones. You should try a few pairs to ensure the best vision when wearing any of them. Pay attention to the width of their bridge. If your eyes are ideally spaced, you can pick any frame you like. However, if they are less spaced, look for a clear and fine bridge. If your eyes are wide spaced, you need to get a thick, dark and heavy bridge to make them appear closer.
- The depth of lenses. This is when your nose length should not be overlooked. If it is a bit short, pick a shorter glasses frame. If your nose is long, think about wearing a deeper frame. It should come with a lower set or downward bridge.
- Check available coatings. They all have different functions and features. The anti-reflective one makes your eyeglasses lenses disappear by decreasing their reflection. They should be worn to get rid of your eye exhaustion, especially if you spend a long time in front of your computer screen. This kind of coating has other bonuses, such as minimizing the reflective glare of glasses and making your eye color brighter. Finally, it comes scratch resistant, so that you should not worry about damaging your eyewear. This benefit is important if you live an active lifestyle.